Garnier Ultimate Blends - The Strength Restorer

Thursday, May 21, 2015

About a month ago now whilst doing my weekly grocery shop, I saw the Garnier Ultimate Blends shampoo and conditioners on offer for £1.97 each and decided to pick them and give them ago. As I have fallen out of love with my herbal essence shampoo, conditioner combo since they've changed the formula/fragrance of the conditioner and it now smells like the nasty pink penicillin medicine kids used to get when I was younger. Anyway as I was saying I decided to give them ago I have never tried the Ultimate Blends collection before and I opted for The Strength Restorer shampoo and conditioner being as though my hair has a lot of split ends and fly aways.


The shampoo has a very thick consistency, thicker than any shampoo I'm used to anyway. The shampoo contains Royal Jelly and Honey Propolis, giving it has a faint smell of honey. If you look closely the shampoo on your hand you can see like an oil within the shampoo, I'm guessing it's possibly the Honey Propolis. The shampoo lathers up beautifully when rubbing it in to your scalp and hair and when washing it out on the first use I immediately felt the difference in my hair, it made it feel very soft!

The conditioner, is like any other conditioner normal consistency but I have noticed when rubbing it into the ends of my hair it makes small bubbles like it's going to lather. The first time I used it I thought I had used the shampoo, but I hadn't it was definitely the conditioner with its slightly usual difference.

I have used the shampoo and conditioner three times a week for the past month and I really am liking them both!

Have you tried the range? If you have, what do you think?

You Might Also Like

0 comments