W7 In The Buff

Thursday, May 14, 2015

 
I have never tried any W7 products before, but when I saw the W7 In The Buff palette and heard all the hype about it being a dupe for the Naked 2 palette (which is always being raved about in the blogging world and never fails to gain a positive review) I just had to give it a go and OH MY GOSH am I impressed!

The packaging of the palette is a metal tin, which looks astatically pleasing to the eye and is fairly sturdy, inside you will find twelve different eye shadows with only two matt shades and the rest are shimmery. The pallet also comes with a little brush and eye shadow pad, which I cannot comment on, as I tend to stick with my Real Techniques make up brushes, the only thing I can say about it is that the packaging is poorly designed where the brush fits as the slot is much wider than the brush (to accommodate the width of the sponge end) if you're not careful when opening the palette your brush will fall straight out!


I cannot comment on its likeness to the naked 2 palette, due to the fact I have never owned it, but thanks to the W7 In The Buff pallet I now no longer feel a need to own it. The colour pay off of the W7 pallet is pretty darn amaze-balls and it has no fall down what so ever compared to other pallets! Also if you prime your eyelids with either eye shadow primer/concealer you will find the eye shadow lasting pretty much all day before it starts creasing but even then the colour doesn't seem to wear off which is perfect for days or nights out when you don't want to carry make up with you! Overall I am extremely pleased with this palette and it's most definitely a favourite of mine! 
Going from light to dark the colours in this palette are called; Buff, Camel, Sand, Dust, Chocolate, Topaz, Earth, Storm, Silk, Wave, Thunder and Onyx
 
My favourite and most used shades are;
Sand - which is a beautiful light shimmery pink
Dust - a shimmery copper toned shade
Topaz - a neutral shimmery brown
Silk - which is a shimmery champagne colour
Wave - is an in-between colour of Dust and Topaz, it's a shimmery brown shade with slight copper undertones

I tend to wear Sand and Silk together as one look and then as another I do a smokey eye with Dust, Topaz and wave.

Retailing at the price of £9.99, it's a real bargain! I'm a HUGE  fan of this product and will be looking into buying more pallets from this W7 collection! You can purchase the W7 In The Buff palette from the W7 website(here)

You Might Also Like

0 comments