How To Style Kiko Frames

Tuesday, June 02, 2015


Recently I stumbled upon a bargain whilst having a look around The Range, I found kiko style glass frames for £3.99. (there not available on the website, so just check your local store) I've been itching to get my hands on the Nkuku Kiko photo frames for a long time form the  nkuku website however they are a little on the pricey side and I never plucked up the courage to take the plunge into buying them. So you can only imagine how happy I was when I found them in The Range. Kiko frames are extremely versatile and you can put whatever you like in them such as pressed dried flowers, old concert tickets, photographs, old ticket stubs... the possibilities are truly endless!
In mine I plan to put Polaroid pictures, however up until recently I have been unable to decide how to style them in my home and where to put them however I was recently browsing the internet I came across this beautiful glass plaque from eBay that perfectly matched my kiko style frames, so I just had to get it and at £6.50 it was a bargain!

So how do I plan to style them?

I plan to string all three together, so they all hang one under the other with a glass frame at the top, my plaque in the middle and the other frame underneath and I plan to hang them on my lounge wall, however there are lots of diffrent ways you could style them. I have included some images from diffrent sources below to give you some ideas on how you could style them in your home.
image courtesy of www.notonthehighstreet.com
image courtesy of www.notonthehighstreet.com

image courtesy of www.notonthehighstreet.com


image courtesy of www.thehambledon.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments