Collection 'No Clumps' Mascara

Thursday, July 02, 2015


If like your anything like me then your makeup never feels complete without good mascara. However finding a 'Holy Grail' mascara can mean a lot swopping and changing between different mascaras. I have recently been trying out Collection's 'No Clumps' mascara.

The Collection No Clump mascara claims to give you defined lashes without all the clumps, with the help of a cleverly designed plastic wand and retails at £2.99, so I figured it was a bargain and I would give it a go and see if it really is as good as it claims

The mascara went on really well despite the mascara's dry, flaky formulation. The plastic applicator (which is my preferred type of mascara wand) was brilliant for separating my lashes and it left my lashes' pretty much clump free.

However the major problem with the mascara arose after wearing it for a few hours, which leaves me to say that unfortunately this mascara hasn't been as good as I thought it would be!

The formulation of the mascara is very dry, flaky and has SERIOUS downfall issues, which was noticeable after only a couple of hours of wearing.  Sadly this only got worse as the day went on; the mascara had flaked and fallen down from my lashes so badly, that by the end of the day I had serious panda eyes! This really isn't a good look!

Over the years I have tried many different collection products and I have always been impressed, however this is my first collection mascara purchase and I'm left feeling rather disappointed!


Have you tried any of their other mascaras? If so I would love to hear your thoughts!

You Might Also Like

0 comments