Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Moisturiser

Tuesday, July 14, 2015


If you a regular reader, you will knew in pervious blogs I have spoken quite a bit about facial skincare and I'm still trying to find a good skincare routine, however I felt that I was neglecting the rest of my body.

 A couple of years ago I always used to use baby oil after a shower and then but moisturiser on all over my body before bed... well I guess I got a bit lazy and just got out of the habit of doing it and with the recent heat wave we've had in the UK, I've noticed that the skin on my leg's is starting to look a bit dry.

So I decided to get my body skin care back in full swing and picked up some moisturiser whilst doing my weekly shop. I always used to use Nivia moisturiser, but the Gariner Body Intensive 7 Days moisturiser caught my eye as it contains shea butter, which I know make your skin feel lovely and it was on offer at £2.50 for 400ml, so I thought why not give it a whirl!
 


I have now been using this product, everyday for 11 days, and I have already notice a difference in my skin, my skin no longer has a dry appearance and my skin feels a lot more nourished than it did prior to using the Intensive 7 Days moisturiser.

On the bottle it recommends that you use it very day for a month, then you should be able to stop using it for a week, and your skin should still feel the same without the moisturiser, obviously I have only been using the Intensive 7 Days moisturiser for 11 days, so I cannot comment on this yet, but I will do an update and let you know if their claims are really true!

Have you tried the Garnier Intensive 7 day moisturiser? What's your favourite everyday moisturiser? I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments