Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

Thursday, July 09, 2015

 
 
I always like to keep a hand cream with me, usually lurking in the bottom of my bag and for quite a few months now, I have been using the Nutragena Norwegian Formula hand cream and I absolutely love it!

My hands tend to get extremely dry, no matter what the weather and it's made worse every time I wash them, so I always carry a heavy duty hand cream with me.


Since using this cream I have defiantly noticed a HUGE difference in my skin, my hands have been far less dry and cracked. I usually use the cream 3-4 times a day. It feels a lot more nourishing than other hand creams I have used before.

The consistency is a thick white translucent gel, with kind of a Vaseline texture, which turns into a cream as you rub it into your skin. A small amount, goes a long way and it absorbs into the skin very quickly which is perfect - no waiting around with greasy hands!

I have re-purchased this product a couple of times and it still continues to be my favourite hand cream!

Do you like using hand creams? Which cream is your favourite?

You Might Also Like

0 comments