Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25HR Foundation

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

For many years I have been using Rimmel London's Lasting Finish 25hr Foundation and not so long ago they changed the formula of the foundation and added a few things; comfort serum, spf 20 and vitamin E. The major thing I was glad about was the fact that they had finally added SPF into the foundation!
 
 
If you haven't used Rimmel's Lasting finish foundation, then here's what Rimmel have to say about their foundation;  'Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 HR Foundation with Comfort Serum is a full coverage foundation formulated to last for up to 25 hours. The transfer-proof formula features a skin-friendly comfort serum designed to instantly hydrate the skin and leave a lightweight finish that still provides full coverage. It also contains vitamin E and SPF 20 for added skin protection.'

Now first things first, I have been using this foundation for a long time, but I have never EVER kept my makeup on for 25 hours straight to test out the claims that the foundation can last that long, however what I can say it, is definitely has more staying power than a lot of other high street make up brands.

A little of this foundation goes a long way so you can either blend it out or build it up. I love applying this foundation with my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush or Buffing Brush, which makes the foundation flawless. The coverage is medium to full and sets beautifully (not too fast) without budging. At the end of my 8-9 hour day, I come home looking like I just applied it, with barely any oil (maybe the slightest dewiness, but I don’t mind) and  if you suffer from sensitive skin, then this foundation is definitely worth a try! I have sensitive skin and this foundation doesn't break me out at all.

I would describe the foundation as having a semi-matte finish, but if like me you prefer a matt finish to your make up then team the foundation with the matching powder and you will not look back!
 
 

 I know everyone is different and prefers different foundations and finishes, but I definitely think it's worth trying out if you're looking for a new foundation but you're not sure what to get!

Have you tried any of Rimmel's Foundations? Which one do you recommend?


You Might Also Like

0 comments