My Favoruite Lipstick

Thursday, August 20, 2015

I've never really been much of a lipstick fan, but after buying Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in shade 08 and I'm in love! I have used Rimmel London foundation for a long time, but I've never really tried any of their other products until now.

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in 08 is a beautiful dusty rose shade, a classic your lips but better shade, that everyone is always on the hunt for! So it's perfect for those days when you really don't want to think about what shade to wear on your lips and it will look good with everything!


The lipstick is extremely soft and it sweeps across the lips like a dream! I also like the fact that the lipstick isn't completely matte but isn't like a gloss; it's somewhere in-between so it makes your lips look healthy without making them wet. It is also really comfortable on the lips and doesn't dry them out at all!

This lipstick claims to last for up to 8 hours. I'd say if you're not eating/drinking it can come close to that, but if you are our for a meal it probably lasts around maybe 4 hours until it has completely wore off!
Overall I am really impressed with this lipstick and I plan to buy more shades from the collection!
Have you tried any of Rimmel's Kate Moss lipsticks? If so I'd love to know what your favorite shade is!

You Might Also Like

0 comments