W7 The Cheeky Trio

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

W7 is often a brand that get's overlooked, and it's not stocked in many places so the brand could easily pass you by. However, there budget friendly products are great quality products.


 The all-in-one palette opens to reveal a trio of bronzer, blush and highlight colours, which are perfect for achieving glowing cheekbones.




I could have very easily swatched there shades from a NARS palette - a warning bronze, a pink coral blusher shade and a highlighter, however the shades are where any similarity with NARS ends. The colours are intensely pigmented yet they blend out beautifully! The powders have a very soft texture to them and they aren't chalky at all!

Personally they only downside to this palette for me is that the highlighter isn't all that illuminating for the tops of my cheek bones (however that could just be because I am used to using more shimmery powders) That said the highlighter does work perfectly to put under my brow bone and on my cupids bow.

The palette cost around £4.99 and can be purchased from ASDA, B&M, TKMaxx and  Next (in select stores)
.

Have you tried any W7 products? I'd love to read about which products your loving!


You Might Also Like

0 comments