Alberto Balsam Intensive Conditioning Treatment

Thursday, September 24, 2015

The first thing that attracted me to the Alberto Balsam Intensive Conditioning Treatment was the smell, (infact all of the Alberto Balsam hair products smell amazing!) as well as the extremely affordable price of only £1


Here's the description of the product of the bottle,
Nourishes and helps repair dry or damaged hair. Give your hair a treat with this deep conditioning Honey & Almond Intensive Conditioning Treatment, with natural honey & almond extracts. It uses most of the same ingredients you’ll find in higher priced brands, but at a great price which means you can afford to look glamorous every day! Hair smells as good as it feels! Deep conditioning to help repair damage. Smoothes rough cuticles. Restores softness, manageability & shine

Firstly for an 'intensive' conditioner, the consistency isn't as thick as you would expect it too be, but it's not too bad. Although on the slightly thin side the consistency isn't too runny and kind of gel-like.
I usually leave it on for around 3 minuets and brush it a few times with my Aqua Splash Tangle Teezer to ensure that every stand of hair has been coated by the product and I then wash it out. I do this to my hair once or twice a week, depending on how fry my hair is feeling. I definitely notice a HUGE difference to my hair when I have used this product as I leaves my hair feeling so incredibly sleek and soft!

This product doesn't weigh down my hair or make it look and feel greasy after using, compared to other intensive conditioners/hair mask's I have used in the past!

Alberto Balsam products can be found in most big stores here in the UK, such as Asda, Sainsbury's, Tesco ect.. They are all extremely affordable with most of their products starting at only £1.

Have you ever used this product or any other Alberto Balsam products?

You Might Also Like

0 comments