Garnier Micellar Water

Tuesday, September 22, 2015


We all have lazy days when we just cannot be bothered to do a fill cleansing routine and on these occasions I know that we can all be guilty of reaching for the facial wipes. However since discovering how bad they are for my skin, I've been looking for another lazy alternative. After hearing so many good things about the Garnier Micellar Water, I decided to give it ago!



Bioderma were the fist to set off the Micellar Water hype, and set the benchmark for other competing brands that later came out with similar product, such as L'Oreal and Vichy. However the Gariner Micellar Water being the cheapest I opted to try it out first!

Garnier Micellar Water claims to remove make-up, cleanse and sooth without having to rinse. It is also perfume free and safe to apply to the eyes and lips. They also claim that it is hypoallergenic, so perfect for anyone that may suffer with sensitive skin!
 
I'd say Garnier have impressed me on the quality of this product, usually with any product like facial wipes or Micellar water, rubbing is usually required to get make up off my face. however, I feel that with this my make up comes off pretty much straight away!

You Might Also Like

0 comments