Schwarzkopf Pro Styling Heat Protection

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Heat Protection is important as it stops your hair getting damaged when using heat styling tools, such as blow drier, strightners and curlers. So today I thought I'd do a post on Pro Styling Heat Protection Spray, which I have been using for quite a long time now.
First of all I love the applicator as it is easy to use and the spray is evenly distributed across the hair with just one spray. However I tend to section my hair and spray the underneath, middle and top before styling my hair.

The spray can be used on either wet or dry hair which is great!  I tend to use this on damp hair before blow drying as I use other products that contain heat defence on dry hair for styling.

I also love how you can see how much of the product is actually left in the bottle, unlike some other brands which aren't in clear bottles making it hard to judge how much product you have left without unscrewing the top and peering down the bottle.

The only downside to the product is the smell, which smells quite chemically but, I don't necessarily think this is a bad point as it doesn't leave the horrible smell on your hair, its just you notice it when you've first sprayed the product.

If you don't use heat protection on your hair, I would definitely suggest investing in some. It improves the condition of your hair, and of course protects from any further heat damage!
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments