Alberto Balsam Sleek & Smooth Nourishing Hair Oil

Tuesday, October 20, 2015


I'm always on the lookout for good beauty bargains, and recently Alberto Balsam has released a new range. So naturally when I saw them on offer at Asda for only £1, I couldn't resist popping a couple of items into my trolley!  I purchased the Alberto Balsam Nourishing Hair Oil and Also the Alberto Balsam Stunning Shine Spray. However today I'm just going to talk about the hair oil as I've yet to try the shine spray.


I've never used hair oil in my hair before, so I must admit I was a tad apprehensive about using it, as I thought it would make my hair greasy. On the bottle it says it can be used on wet or day hair, so I've been using it on dry hair and I have to admit, I wasn't let down. I was expecting it to make my hair clump together and look greasy. Surprisingly it didn't, and for my hair that's quite an achievement as products often makes my hair greasy super easily!

When applying the product I used two pumps of the oil, rubbed it in my palms and then applied to my hair from the middle lengths to the ends. I did this to one side of my hair to begin with to compare the difference the first time I used it, and I couldn't believe how lightweight the oil was and it left my hair not only smooth but also shiny and smelling lovely!!

So overall I am extremely impressed and I have been applying the oil to my hair once or twice a week since.


Have you tried this hair oil? If not can you recommend any other hair oils?
 I'd love to try out some others, so leave your suggestions in the
comments!

You Might Also Like

0 comments