Eyebrow Deilemma!?

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

This week I'm going to be focusing on all thing's eyebrows!
 Why is this you may ask!? Well I'm about to tell you!

I've never really got the whole filling in your eyebrows thing, as my eyebrows have never really been a great interest of mine. At least that was until someone recently took a photograph of me and my eyebrows were so light and sparse, it looked like I didn't have any! So if that's not a good enough reason to start paying more attention to my barley visible  and over plucked eyebrows then I don't know what is!

Since then I have spent a number of months (about 3 months) waiting for some of my eyebrow hair re-grow as I have realised the error of all my eyebrow plucking years and even though it's so, so tempting to pluck out all the sparse hairs, that I feel like are out of place I'm trying my upmost best to avoid doing so! (I will get that dream arch and partly shaped eyebrow eventually I'm determined to!)

So where did I go so wrong?
Well like most people in there teenage years, you think skinny eyebrows are the best option, and then you kind of let them get thicker as you get older but they do not have any shape to them what so ever, and you don't have a clue what to do with them anymore so you just keep maintaining them in the same none-shape!? - Yeah pretty much sum's up my eyebrow history!

 I really, really want to get HD brows done, however currently I'm still waiting for the front of my eyebrow to grow back (from plucking it too much at the front) as well as the mid-to-tail of my eyebrow to thicken up/re-grow. I feel like I'm stuck in that awkward middle phase, should I get them done now or wait a while longer, until all my eyebrow hair has fully regrown back!? If I take the plunge now and get them done,  they're not going to look perfect but at least it will be getting them into some sort of shape and I will be able to get advice on how to look after them whilst I'm waiting for eyebrow hairs to grow in, where they are needed.

 If anyone has any advice on this or has gone though a similar eyebrow dilemma,
 then I'd absolutely LOVE to hear from you in the comments section below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments