Hello October

Thursday, October 01, 2015


GOSH, it's the 1st October already? I know what you're all thinking...
what happened to September? It just flew by, in the blink of an eye!


image courtesy of Pintrest
Well I for one LOVE the Autumn/Winter months and today I thought I'd share with you a few thing's I'm really looking forward to;


The evenings getting darker - Personally I actually like it as the nights start drawing in as we get further into autumn.

Conkers - As they bring back so many childhood memories.

Halloween
- not necessarily the dressing up part, but I love carving pumpkins and eating lots of sweets!

Autumn Leaves - Going out on a cold foggy/frosty morning and walking across a field of leaves that crunch under foot! Also the colour of Autumn leaves before they fall of the tree's reds, oranges and browns.

Hot Chocolate - YUM! I cannot wait until it's officially cold enough to drink hot chocolate!

Hats, Gloves, Scarves and Boots - I think all these things combined just make you feel really cosy and toasty on a cold morning!

Bonfire night/firework displays - I mean who doesn't like attending a bonfire/firework displays?!

Candles - Preferably candles that smell of cinema and apple - basically anything that smells of CHRISTMAS!

Oversized/chunky knit jumpers - For me this really has to be done every A/W season!

Putting the fire on - making the room all warm and cosy!

Duvet Days - Days where the fire id on, you drag down you're duvet off your bed and sit on the sofa under it watching movies!
 
and finally,

The feeling that Christmas is Approaching - I absolutely love Christmas (so as we get closer expect a lot of Christmas related blog posts!)




What are you excited for around this time of the year?

 

 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments