Goodbye October, Hello November!

Tuesday, November 03, 2015


Well Halloween is officially over and now were a few days into November.
It's hard to believe that I've not been writing two blog posts a week since may - a whole six months, WOWIE!

After six months of blogging mainly about beauty products, home decor and a bit of fashion, I think I would like to change up my blog occasionally and add in thing's I have been up to and just general chatty posts, along side the beauty, fashion and home decor posts. I'd love to hear what you think about this?

November is a month full of exciting things and I cannot wait! The first of which happened on Sunday 1st November which was an early bonfire night including a HUGE fireworks display, live entertainment, music, and a fair it was pretty awesome! I may do a blog post on it later in the week.

The thing I'm most looking forward to will be happening later this month, I'm going to COMIC-CON.
Although it may not be everybody's cup of tea, I cannot wait! Firstly for the actual experience of going to Comi-Con and seeing what it's like and what's there and secondly, because I'm going to be meeting up with an old friend that I've not seen for EIGHT years! EIGHT BLOOMING YEARS! I swear it was only 2008 like two years ago and suddenly it's almost 2016 - CRAZY! I don't know where all the time has gone, but I'm really looking forward to re-kindling an old friendship!


You Might Also Like

0 comments