Maybelline Lash Sensational

Tuesday, November 10, 2015


After hearing so many good reviews about the Maybelline Lash Sensational, I decided that it was about time that I tried it out for myself! I've now been using this mascara as my go to, for everyday wear for the past two months and I have to say I really LOVE IT!



 A lot of people compared it to the Benefit Roller Lash, and I have to say I totally agree with the majority, this is definitely a dupe product but it's a dupe worth owning!  If you want fabulous looking lashes but cant afford or justify spending the money on the Benefit Roller Lash then this mascara is the one for you at a fraction of the price at only £7.99



So what's so good about this mascara? Well similar to Benefits Roller Lash, Maybelline's Lash Sensational has a rubber bristles on its mascara wand, that vary in size from each end of the wand. Although the Maybelline doesn't have the same little hooks in the bristles of its wand, it still seems to do the same job and helps coat the shorter lashes in the inner corner and lengthen the outer lashes and the small comb like bristles on the underside of the wand, also makes it a precise lower lash mascara.


As I have said, this has been my go to mascara for a couple of months now and I've found that the mascara is very long wearing. I have applied this mascara at 6am and it still looks the same by 10pm whilst also holding the curl of my lashes all day!

The Major difference I have found between Maybelline's Lash Sensational and Benefits Roller Lash is Maybelline's mascara is much more volumising/thickening than Benefits Roller Lash which gives you a more of a defined curl and lengthened fluttery lash look. I think this is due to the fact that the Maybelline's wand is thicker than Benefits so it allows the wand to pick up more product!

Have you tried these mascaras? Which is your favorite?
I'd love to read your thoughts in the comments!

You Might Also Like

0 comments