The Secret To Soft Skin

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

The secret to having super soft skin is...
BABY OIL!

I have mentioned before, in a pervious blog that I always used to use baby oil on my skin after getting out of the shower. I haven't done it for soooo long! Not really sure why I ever stopped using it I guess I just ran out one day and never bothered to re-purchase it or just kept forgetting and then got out of the habit. Either way it doesn't matter now as I have recently started using baby oil again on my skin and honestly I had totally forgot how AMAZINGLY soft it makes your skin feel! - Why on earth did I go so long without using it!?

Basically the key to using baby oil to make your skin hydrated and soft is to apply the oil when the skin is still wet, so I always apply mine immediately after getting out of the shower, BEFORE wrapping myself in a towel! By applying the oil to wet skin and rubbing it in, the water on your skin will act as a carrier for the oil allowing it to penetrate into your skin, whilst at the same time the oil will create a skin barrier locking in the moisture you have applied the oil over to your skin. The effects of this will last longer than any body moisturiser. After applying enough baby oil to your skin your for liking, you can then gently pat dry your skin, - try not to rub yourself dry as you will remove a lot of the oil that you have applied to your skin.

If you don't like the idea of getting oil all over your hands then don't worry at Johnson's do baby oil in a spray bottle which makes it quicker and less messy to use.

If you haven't ever used baby oil on your skin before, I highly recommend you try it out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments