Christmas Eve Traditions

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Everyone has different traditions and celebrates in different ways, but for me Christmas Eve is all about wearing a Christmas jumper, watching Christmas movies and baking cakes, ready for Christmas Day. Every year I bake a two carrot cakes - one I gift to my in-laws and the other I keep for my family on Christmas day! As well as making two carrot cakes I also like to make another cake, pastry. This year I chose to make miniature banoffee pies.

How do you celebrate Christmas Eve? I'd love to hear what you get up to in the comments!

I will be taking a break from blogging over this Christmas period and will be returning on 4th January 2016! So in the mean time I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year!

You Might Also Like

0 comments